Release Date: 2018-02-18
- Added an additional dashboard grouping option to allow groups to automatically expand when they contain an active event (incident or maintenance). [UserVoice Reference]
- Added the option to choose calendar icons that represent active incidents, resolved incidents and scheduled maintenance activities. [UserVoice Reference]
- Added dedicated SMTP IP addresses from which all StatusDashboard event email will be sent. Dedicated IP addresses can be obtained from the public StatusDashboard configuration file.
- Added the option to obtain dedicated SMTP IP addresses specific to one customer account.
- When the order of digital sign services are changed they are now displayed properly in the administrative interface as well as the digital sign itself.
- Digital signs that have auto refresh enabled and lose connectivity to StatusDashboard (i.e. during a network outage at the customer site) will no longer fail when auto refreshing. They will display a visual error indicator under the header and will retry connectivity to StatusDashboard every 30 seconds until the digital sign can be refreshed.