Release Date: 2018-08-26
- The StatusDashboard administration portal has been redesigned with an updated, and more standardized, bootstrap style.
- Added a new filtering option for the /event/list/ endpoint that allows filtering by dates. [UserVoice Reference]
- Increased all API endpoint throttling limits.
- The StatusDashboard administration portal material design theme has been removed and replaced.
- When an incident event was changed from resolved to any other status (i.e. investigating) by attempting to change the end date to blank via the /event/list/ API, an error would occur. The status can now be changed, and the end date removed, by setting the end date to null in the API call.